Join the Caddy Club as a way to support our Financial Aid Program and meet the needs of providing a nurturing environment for youth in our community.
- All Caddy Club members receive invitations to our free Donor Appreciation events which includes our Caddy Club Majors Competition. It kicks off with the Masters on April 6th and also includes PGA Championship May 18-21, US Open June 15-18, and Open Championship July 20-23.
- Every $240 donation allows FTSV to offer financial aid to a low-income youth participant to attend an 8-week golf skills and life skills on-course session.
- Become a Caddy Club member by making a minimum $20 monthly donation for at least 12 months or a one-time donation of a minimum of $240.Click Here to Join!
Youth Development through Golf
Our unique approach to youth development transforms lives and gives kids and teens a brighter future. We teach life skills and golf skills on-course, in-school, and after-school. Our programs are accessible to youth of different backgrounds and perspectives and affordable to families experiencing financial hardship. Golf provides a powerful vehicle to help kids build the strength of character and life skills that they can use both on and off the golf course. Ultimately, strong character leads to success in life.
Our Kids Face Many Challenges
Our kids and teens are facing challenges above and beyond life’s expected growing pains unlike previous generations. They experience pressures within their communities, online, and because of recent dramatic events in the world. Many lack access to safe opportunities that foster a culture of acceptance and provide mentorship. Our youth feel uncertainty, isolation, confusion, and witness conflict more than ever before.
How We Help Kids Overcome Challenges
We help all youth build good character to cope with challenges and empower them. We believe that ALL kids deserve the chance to grow in a supportive environment with mentors guiding them. We are dedicated to providing life and golf skills programs that are accessible, welcoming, and as impactful as they are fun.
Our youth development program has now positively transformed the lives of 89,876 youth through proven programs on-course, in-school, and after-school since 2005.
- 100% of long-term course participants graduate high school
- 100% of long-term course participants attend college
- 90% of all course participants reported receiving all A’s and B’s in school
- 98% said Coaches were fun and cared
- 94% Like golf and improved golf skills
- 93% Felt included as part of the group
- 88% Learned new life skills to improve their character
- 88% Want to continue with FTSV sessions