- A great way to gain competitive experience in a fun and supportive environment. Tournaments are for Par level and above. Sign up for the next event by contacting Robby Keith – email@example.com or 408-288-2934
- 2022 Pre-Fall Tournament – Adult-Junior Tournament – Aug 20th (Versión Español)
- An opportunity to appreciate and enjoy the game of golf while empowering participants to feel confident, build self-esteem and make new friends in an all-girl environment. Girls Golf seasonal events are open to PLAYer Part 2 and above. Sign up for the next event by contacting Gabby Ruiz –– [email protected] or 650-887-7104.
- 2022 Pre-Fall Girls Golf – Woodland Wonderland – Aug 20th (Versión Español)
- Ace participants will be selected based on achievement, longevity, and financial need.
- Joyce Taylor Eagle Award
- Dennis Kettmann Eagle Award
- Student Athlete Eagle Award
- During your first season in each calendar year you will receive a discount card that provides golf course and practice range discounts at our 4 Golf Courses: Baylands, Rancho Del Pueblo, Gavilan and Los Lagos. Prices and restrictions depend on the course.
- Every February and September FTSV takes a group of participants to Pebble Beach Golf Course to observe a professional golf tournament. Watch for more information in January and August to register.
Regional Opportunities – Youth On Course
Play Discount Card
- Providing youth Par level and above with access to affordable golf – play hundreds of participating courses in Northern California for $5 or less. For more information and to sign up for a Youth on Course card please contact Manny Gallardo — [email protected] or call 408-508-4887.
- Ages 14 and above gain valuable work experience at local country clubs
- Graduating High School Seniors may apply for college scholarships
- Ages 14 and above can earn money for caddying at local country clubs and develop networking skills
First Tee (National) Opportunities
- The First Tee Home Office provides event and scholarship Opportunities. The application process is overseen by the local chapter Chris Moreno-Hunt – [email protected] or 408-508-4884. The participants are selected by the Home Office. All applicants must be Ace level or above. Click here for more information.