- Register for an 8-lesson season of classes in San Jose, Palo Alto or Gilroy
- Open to all youth 2nd grade & up! Equipment Provided
- Teens are welcome! We have special entry-level classes (PLAYer & Par) for teen beginners.
- Each season (12 hours of instruction) – Registration Fee $210 (Full cost $270 — $60 subsidy by FTSV)
- Financial aid is available on a sliding scale and can reduce the fee to $20-$180 (apply during registration)
Schedule & Flyers
- Winter Class Schedule – English
- Winter Class Schedule – Español
- Parent Guide Tri-Fold – English
- Parent Guide Tri-Fold – Español
- Registration for Winter opens Wednesday, November 3rd at 10AM
- Winter season is November 30th to February 5th.
- FTSV 2021 COVID-19 Class Safety Procedures
- FTSV 2021 COVID19 Procedimientos de Seguridad Para Classes Español
- Our class purpose is to build character in all youth and help them succeed in life
How do we coach?
- We are focused on building relationships, fostering teamwork and inclusion, and creating an engaging activity-based learning environment that makes learning interactive and fun
- Our classes use golf games to build character and deliver the First Tee’s Life Skills Experience (LSE)
- For more information on our coaching philosophy click here (Versión Español)
What do we coach?
- Certifying LSE Classes
- 27 Life Lessons, 9 Core Values and 9 Golf Fundamentals introduced over 5 levels
- Interpersonal communication, self-management, goal-setting, and resiliency
- PLAYer level is the entry level
- PLAYer through Eagle levels are divided into Part 1 and 2
- For more information on our levels and certification click here (Versión Español)
- Skills Advancement Classes
Where are the classes?
- Locations – view which golf course offers classes closest to you
Who can join?
- We teach all youth 2nd – 12th grade regardless of background. We offer financial aid for those in need to make our classes affordable.
- Please click here (Versión Español) for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- All active participants have access to our Participant Private Page which has supporting documents and resources
- Please click here for our policies and program overview (Versión Español)
- Not familiar with golf or a golf course? Please click here ( Versión Español) for Golf Course Need to Knows.
- Please reach out to a member of our staff listed below during our office hours, Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 5pm
- FTSV 2021 Parent Orientation (Versión Español)