There are many goods and services on First Tee – Silicon Valley’s “wish list” that supporters may donate. All items on these lists must be approved by the CEO. Please contact Judy Dixon Deaton at [email protected] or 408-508-4881.
- new inside classroom for Rancho (e.g., tables, chairs, flooring) = $10,000
- camera/video system for security and class monitoring at Rancho = $10,000
- Brita water hydration station for Rancho = $3,000
- Apple products — iMac, MacBook, iPad, iPhone
- folding tables and chairs for classes and meetings = $2,500
- HP color printer = $500
- admin office space (1,500 sf) near 880/SCU beginning 1/1 = TBD
Auction & Raffle Items
We have three large fundraisers each year. All have a raffle or an auction component. Foursome donations to private clubs, tickets and experiences at sporting or music events, and golf resort or other unique get-away package are popular items. Providing items and services that could be sold during auctions or raffled at our fundraisers is a great way to contribute to First Tee – Silicon Valley and is a unique way to advertise.
For all Auction or Raffle donations, please contact Judy.
Many of our fundraisers involve lunches and dinners, tee prizes, games, and more. Donate your services to fulfill one of these requirements and lower our costs. We will have your name highlighted in our program as appropriate.
For all Event Services, please contact George.
Golf Club Partnerships
- Foursomes – green fees/carts for fundraising and mentor appreciation
- Donations – junior/women’s clubs in good and men’s clubs in new condition
- Rounds – special green fee rates for participants and their families
- Access – golf facilities and event space for special occasion
- Treks – host our participants to play with members and/or club pro
- Hole #1 – use our brand on the 1st tee and 1st green (e.g., pin flag)
- Board – host our directors for a meeting on a Friday in Feb/May/Aug/Nov
- Ambassador – representation from your club on our Board of Ambassadors
We accepts cars, trucks, boats, RVs, and other vehicles as a form of support— and we provide free and convenient pick-up within 72 hours of completing the donation. Call 855-500-RIDE (7433) or go to Vehicle Donation to learn more about how easy it is to donate a vehicle. Donor Representatives are available seven days a week to walk you through the process from start to finish.